To enquire about our programmes email Emma at: EmmaBeBliss@outlook.com
More employers are realising that staff wellbeing isn’t just nice to have, it’s essential, especially in an increasingly competitive
world and especially now post-Covid.
In the post-Covid world more of your employees are affected by job insecurity, bereavement, health anxiety and relationships stresses;
perhaps they are no longer working in an office with the support of colleagues - all of this can negatively affect employee wellbeing and performance.
Our wellbeing programmes range from simple relaxation or yoga sessions, to stress & anxiety management courses. They empower
employees to reduce the impact of these stresses on their physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. We explain what stress and anxiety are, the health implications, the difference between helpful and
unhelpful stress and then we look at the SMBT method of stress and anxiety management developed by Emma Lowther-Wright.
Our workplace yoga programmes, workplace wellbeing workshops, stress
awareness seminars and workplace relaxation and meditation sessions are available online via Zoom and in-perosn within Lancashire, Liverpool and Manchester.
Emma has more than 20 years corporate workplace experience including 6 years at Director level. She combines neuroscience, management
experience and extensive yoga and sound therapy training to create engaging and change-making workshops and workplace wellbeing programmes which address the needs of the business and
The programmes will be enjoyed and valued as a benefit by your team so that you attract and retain the best talent, while also
building key workplace competencies to improve competitive advantage.
Our innovative approach to applying yoga and sound in the workplace can improve.....
- Teamwork - We teach yoga in a way that has everyone breathing and moving in synchronicity with each other. This
builds mutual understanding, empathy and trust, which helps to build stronger more effective teams. The teaching emphasises non-judgement which builds stronger trust and honesty in teams. Sound
sessions are taught in a way that builds more intuitive and empathetic communication and trust. The Soundbaths are highly effective at improving team cohesion and reducing
- Creativity - The intelligent use of sound in Soundbaths activates more areas of the brain then any other activity.
During a soundbath we create new neural connections, which enables us to find creative solutions to problems and opportunities. The yoga sessions emphasise non-expectation and non-attachment. This
cultivates in teams an openness to new information and emerging threats and opportunities.
- Focus - Soundbaths and mindful yoga improve focus so that employees are more accurate, creative and productive,
making your organisation more competitive.
- Attendance - Physical pain (especially black pain) and stress are amongst the major causes of workplace absence.
Soundbaths are highly effective at reducing stress and stress related conditions as well as at helping employees to take control of pain
Regular physical yoga classes are consistently shown to improve posture and reduce neck and back pain. Soundbaths and iRest yoga nidra
are highly effective at empowering individuals to control and manage pain.
Workplace Wellbeing Menu
Can be provided as individual sessions or can be added onto the wellbeing programmes below to create a bespoke programme for your
- Yoga classes
- Meditation classes
- 2hr to Full Day Workshops - Stress Awareness and What to do about it
- Anxiety & stress management course - the SMBT method (45mins to 1hr for 7 weeks)
- Soundbath Mindful Relaxation or Creative Tune-up
- Yoga Nidra relaxation
- Healthy Kickstarter - 2 hour health focus with yoga woskshop, healthy breathing and yoga nidra
- One to one therapy x4 1hr sessions
- Nutrition workshop
- Meeting Reboots -75 minute sound, breath-work & yoga to re-energise long meetings
- Employee Spa Day with trust-building, yoga, soundbath, guided mindful meditation and lunch
Our wellbeing programmes:
We can design a programme specific to your needs and budget, here are some examples:-
Running from Tigers Course: Stress & Anxiety Managament
7 session course as follows:-
- 1 x 1hr introduction
- 6 x 45min - 1hr classes incorporating science, movement, breathing and thinking techniques to empower employees to reduce stress and
Some of our Workplace Wellbeing clients